About a month ago, I broke out in a “sun rash.” I remember when it happened. I had been outside earlier in the day and I could feel my face getting the sun, but I didn’t reapply the sunscreen.
After a few days, the rash was really bothering me. I went to see my dermatologist and told her I was often outside and tended to sweat off or swim off my sunscreen.
She recommended that I try Thinksport sunscreen. When she said not only did it work well and stayed on for a long time, but it smelled like “lemon Skittles,” I decided to give it a try!
I found it at Whole Foods, but it’s much less expensive on Amazon.
I’ve been using it every day, and I can tell you that it works incredibly well and stays on through sweat and in the water. I’m used to globbing on my sunscreen, but there’s no need to with Thinksport. Just put on a light coating and it works great.
I use the stick for my face and the lotion for my body. You can get them here.
Need more info? Here you go:
- Top rated by EWG skin deep database with a “1” rating since 2010. First sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals: no avobenzone, oxybenzone, paraben, phthalate, PABA, and more
- Highest – SPF 50 plus, water resistance (80 minutes), broad-spectrum coverage as proposed by the 2012 monograph
- Non-nano zinc oxide formulation average particle size >100micron, non-aerosol formulation (high concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Applies and absorbs easily with a non-oily feel, does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have. No animal testing.
- Made in the U.S.A.